• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

The 27th Annual Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nseries

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I was hoping to take my 8yo granddaughter to this but it's another Covid victim.

April 22rd – April 25th, 2021
CANCELLED

We regret that we must cancel the Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair this year. This is a great disappointment for all of us but we find that we will not be able to meet the Governor’s recently relaxed COVID-19 requirements.

Yes it is a bite in the nether region, We looked forward to this event for years, there is supposed to be a like event at Fort Loudon Pa. this year, seems like it will be a good event ,look it up this may be a option. And not that far from Ft. Frederick.

I saw that there's an event in Ft. Loudon when I was researching one of the vendors that was scheduled to be at Ft. Frederick. Hopefully they don't cancel. I'm starting to get cabin fever...

I saw that there's an event in Ft. Loudon when I was researching one of the vendors that was scheduled to be at Ft. Frederick. Hopefully they don't cancel. I'm starting to get cabin fever...

If you check out this thread, you can find more info
Ft. Loudoun Market Fair

I think the COVID restrictions are more than likely to be relaxed by the end of June

LD

Back