• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Thanksgiving rabbit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took the boy rabbit hunting. He got a shot at one with his tradegun, a clean miss, but at least he got a shot. I had one go past me in some high grass, so I watched it till it stoped in some brush. I crept over and circled the brush. I saw it trying to creep out the other side, so I pulled up my “blanket” gun and fire. It was about 8 yards and died on the spot, I was happy.

Attachments

• B0A59DDE-33F6-44B1-94EA-931AD22E8EA2.jpeg
    B0A59DDE-33F6-44B1-94EA-931AD22E8EA2.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 94
Nice shot buddy! Sometime you’ll have to take me along to your bunny hot spot. :^)

Gun details: it’s a 20 gauge blanket gun made by rob Miller of Ohio. Barrel is about 14” , Queen Anne lock. He hand makes the rest. If your in the market for a tradegun , look him up, great guns in my opinion. The boys tradegun is also made by rob.

Took the boy rabbit hunting. He got a shot at one with his tradegun, a clean miss, but at least he got a shot. I had one go past me in some high grass, so I watched it till it stoped in some brush. I crept over and circled the brush. I saw it trying to creep out the other side, so I pulled up my “blanket” gun and fire. It was about 8 yards and died on the spot, I was happy.
What a great picture !! Thanks for the kind words .... Rob

Back