• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thanks!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to the responsible party/parties for starting this forum! I have looked high/low for a traditional ML forum and all I have been able to find is stuff involving 'In-Line ML' and that isn't what I wanted!

I'm a retired aviation business owner doing agricultural work. Survived the business for 45 years and now my son owns the business! I shot NRA HP competition for 50 years and I won a lot of junk; been a deer hunter since 1950 hunting with center fire rifles and taken lots of whitetails and mule deer with a few elk along the way the past 65 years. It's gotten OLD to me...using modern rifles so whatever time the Good Lord blesses me with...it will be hunting with PRB and blackpowder! A good HELLO to all you folks here! God Speed...and GOOD SHOOTING!

Welcome to the forum! This sight is 100% pure traditional muzzleloaders and related other things that have to do with traditional muzzleloaders. Everything from building them, care of them, information about them, hunting. All the information goes on and on with specific categories that you can look into. We also have a search feature that you can use if you have something specific in mind. All the information here has been compiled by the members. These good folks have decades of experience and knowledge. The best of the best when it comes to BP and PRB shooting. You can also ask or comment about specific things you want to know about. Your questions will be answered. A very user friendly forum! I take this forum like I take my daily vitamin. Have to have both on a daily basis. You have come to the right place to learn and share. Hope to hear from you in the future. Welcome and enjoy the forum! Respectfully, cowboys1062. :hatsoff:

:metoo:
What Cowboys said. Welcome to the Forum. :hatsoff:
You have found the right place.

We look forward to your questions and input.

Richard/Grumpa

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome to the forum.Good ta have ya here. :thumbsup: Griz

Welcome :hatsoff:

What Cowboy said. Dang, he does know how to turn a phrase. And for me, it is coffee and a vitamin... :idunno:

Back