• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Thanks Spence

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
I've been scrolling through some past hunting threads tonight. Looking through some of mine, I once again realized how important Spence has been to me and my black powder hunting. Hopefully it's okay to sincerely thank him for his contributions and mentorship here and now.

Thank you Spence!

All the best, Skychief.

Same here. Spence has been an inspiration to me for a long time. I have read through his Blackpowder Notebook articles many, many times. He probably more than anyone else got me interested in exploring blackpowder shotgun shooting and hunting. I haven't fired my modern shotguns in years. Three cheers to the man called Spence!

Spence is always good for an intelligent, good-quality contribution to the discussion at hand.

Back