• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thanks for the Cannon Forum.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Myself ,
being a rather large Cannon fan.I want to thank Claude for the new forum.It should be an intersting place to share info on all Cannons. :redthumb:

Myself ,
being a rather large Cannon fan.I want to thank Claude for the new forum.It should be an intersting place to share info on all Cannons. :redthumb:

The thanks should go to Musketman and Squirrelsaurus Rex for "urging" me to add the Cannon category. ::

The Moderators are always working behind the scenes to make this a better place. :applause:

Thanks to all involved. This new Forum is much needed and should be a real BLAST! :crackup:

Capt. William

Thanks to all involved. This new Forum is much needed and should be a real BLAST! :crackup:

Capt. William

Did someone say BLAST? :D

arg-cannon98.gif

I don't care who started it. Thank you!!! Now all I have to do is scrape together enough cash for a barrel. My front yard is just begging for a Mt. Howitzer. :m2c: :RO: :applause: :agree:

What a great little cannon there, Musketman! Shoots forever, without reloading: one-man crew: needs only an inexhaustible linstock!

:)

Why, it beats the old single action cowboy six shooters, that you could shoot (double action) 30 times without reloading!

:crackup:

Capt. William

Latest posts

Back