• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Thanks for having me!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eldrima

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new to the site and came here upon recommendation from someone on the Outdoors Traders which I've been a member of for a while. If you are not familiar with it, it is a great site operated in Georgia where members facilitate FTF firearms sales. My father passed down much of his gun collection to me several months ago and I'm just now getting around to figuring out what I want to keep, what I want to trade, and what I want to sell.

The collection had two black powder revolvers in it and I don't know the first thing about BP weapons. I posted the two of them up for sale on the ODT and have had a few comments on the posting but no buyers. One of the members reached out to me and pointed me to this great site so I figured I'd post them up here. Thanks for having me and I look forward to finding a new home for these great BP revolvers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back