Quantcast

FOR SALE Thank you!

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Two Feathers

45 Cal.
MLF Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place for this or not? Zonie can move it if it shouldn't be here.

I know the day is almost over, but I'd like to say "Thank You" to all those veterans here who served or are currently serving,-
and especially to the families of those warriors who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
We can all sleep better and safer at night knowing those who served gave us that ability and freedom.
Happy Veterans Day, and God bless each and every Vet.
My prayers are with you:
Two Feathers

flashpoint

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the place for this or not? Zonie can move it if it shouldn't be here.

I know the day is almost over, but I'd like to say "Thank You" to all those veterans here who served or are currently serving,-
and especially to the families of those warriors who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
We can all sleep better and safer at night knowing those who served gave us that ability and freedom.
Happy Veterans Day, and God bless each and every Vet.
My prayers are with you:
Two Feathers
AMEN!

Dale Lilly

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Two Feathers … sir, thank you .. and it is never too late to pay tribute to the heroes who have kept us free. God bless them [us] all. Dale

Brian Gibbs

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Yep. Not sure if this belongs here either. However, as a veteran myself, Thank all of you for your service!

Latest posts