• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TF-O patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here: This is one of my original design patch knives. It’s small, but it’s still the same great patch knife that it’s been for many years! It also works very well as a field dressing and skinning knife, and will do a lot of other chores as well.

Due to a price increase by my steel supplier, the prices of my knives have gone up. This one is now $115.00 +$15.00 s&h and insured priority to ANY of the 50 actual United States. Not territories or possessions, all prices are in USD$. The handle alone is worth buying this knife for! Folks; this isn’t JUST a patch knife! This is that one knife that will do it all, and it’ll last for generations.

The knife measures 6.3/8”overall length; with a razor sharp 3.25” long blade that is hard enough to not need sharpening for a long time. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with beautiful Curly flame Maple slabs held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has been buffed, waxed, and oil sealed.

The Curly Maple handle scales have a gorgeous figure! You’ll get remembered at your camp, rendezvous’, OR next shoot, just for the handle.

The sheath is Chocolate Brown and crafted of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather. It’s X stitched with natural color artificial sinew. This knife can be carried as a neck knife, but will also fit over a belt of 2-1/2” or less. Even though this knife is fairly small, it will perform huge tasks. This is a knife you can pass on from generation to generation. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters and shooters who use them regularly. My designs are all based on what I used. You won’t find better quality; hand crafted knives, than those from the shop of Two Feathers, ask their owners/users.

I prefer PayPal friends, but accept postal or bank money orders. I sell and ship to Canada. Due to the US/Canadian exchange rate; all my prices are in USD$. I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, or extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• TF-O   11-16-2021 001.JPG
    TF-O 11-16-2021 001.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 119
  • TF-O   11-16-2021 002.JPG
    TF-O 11-16-2021 002.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 144
  • TF-O   11-16-2021 003.JPG
    TF-O 11-16-2021 003.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 155
  • TF-O   11-16-2021 004.JPG
    TF-O 11-16-2021 004.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 162
I have one of Two Feathers' patch knives, and I am very happy with mine.
Dibbuk:
Thank you for your time. I'm glad you still like your drop point patch knife. I'm gone right now, but when I get back, I have more knives to list. It appears the interest in my work is dwindling? So who know if I'll list much more if it here or not?
Thank you for your business.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Hey y'all:
I can't believe that some one hasn't jumped on this knife? This design generally doesn't last an hour much less 3 weeks??? Just curious?
Take care and Merry Christmas...soon enough.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Hey guys:
Christmas is peeking around the corner. What better way to treat yourself to a great gift for shooting, hunting, or next years rondy season, than with this fantastic Two Feathers patch knife.
There won't be a lot more Two Feathers knives in the future. Old age is fast approaching. Well...it's actually already here. :eek: :thumb:
Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Two Feathers,

Getting to old age sure beats not getting there.

If you build it, they will come, maybe slow, but they will come.

Nope, no guess about it.
FishDFly:
I look at it this way. I've resigned myself to the fact that my health issues are going to be my end soon. So any day the Lord lets me get up, and do what I love (which is this) then I'm extremely thankful!
Have a very Merry Christmas.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Last edited:
I'll take it. That knife is just too good to be wasted gathering dust in a drawer. I did give the rest of the forum ample opportunity to buy it.

I suspect some people are put off by the many low-quality copies of that style coming out of India.

I'll take it. That knife is just too good to be wasted gathering dust in a drawer. I did give the rest of the forum ample opportunity to buy it.

I suspect some people are put off by the many low-quality copies of that style coming out of India.
Dibbuk:
Thank you my friend. It's setting here on my desk. Do you still have my PayPal email? If not I'll PM it to you.
Yup...some folks just don't know quality when it stares them in the eye.
Is that Drop point still doing the job? Please be careful with this one, it's a razor with a beautiful handle!
I'll have the knife out just as soon as the PayPal transfers, hopefully today.
Merry Christmas buddy.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
This knife is sold!!! pending funds. Thank you Dibbuk.

NOPE...NO India or third world work here! Just 100% pure American pride and hand crafting. 100% American materials too.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back