• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

texnative

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allow me to introduce my 13 year old daughter, one of my two favorites, Ms. TxNative. TxN is crazy about black powder, reenacting, cannons, and needle arts (not tatooing, but knitting, sewing, spinning, weaving, etc.). She reads this forum and has wanted her own name for some time. She is about to be introduced to serious BP shooting my next trip to the range. She had an introduction a few years ago but was not ready.

Soon, you will no doubt meet my other favorite daughter, currently eight.

Proud Papa,
TxRambler

Texnative,
Welcome to the MLF! "Howdy", back at you.
Great introduction.Hope you will visit and
contribute often :hmm:
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome! Glad you joined up. How about posting a bit more info in your profile, just so we know you better.

:hatsoff: Welcome Texnavive. Glad to see you aboard. Seems like your doing a five star job bringn' up those girl children. A lot can be learned here if you ain't :snore: and a good bunch of guys to help smooth out the rough spots that you may encounter. Am looking forward to reading your posts and learning how the girls progress into the black powder world. Vern

Welcome Texnative. Good to have ya. Hope sis joins with you soon. Tell your proud poppa thanks for helping you get started in a wonderful sport. :thumbsup:

Back