• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Teslong bore scope camera?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bough a Teslong bore scope that is amazing but I can't figure out how to transfer a picture to the files on my computer, any suggestions?

All I had to do get it to work was to plug it into my PC, open the camera icon and the images came up on my monitor.

The images were kinda' depressing, almost every long rife I checked had a slight bit of rust in the bore, barricade didn't do its job during the very wet weather wee have had this year. I guess I will switch to rig grease. I only had slight surface rust, no pitting, a little scotch bright pad scrubbing followed by JB bore paste and everything is back to a mirror, the Teslong bore scope told me so, these things are unreal.

I bough a Teslong bore scope that is amazing but I can't figure out how to transfer a picture to the files on my computer, any suggestions?

All I had to do get it to work was to plug it into my PC, open the camera icon and the images came up on my monitor.

The images were kinda' depressing, almost every long rife I checked had a slight bit of rust in the bore, barricade didn't do its job during the very wet weather wee have had this year. I guess I will switch to rig grease. I only had slight surface rust, no pitting, a little scotch bright pad scrubbing followed by JB bore paste and everything is back to a mirror, the Teslong bore scope told me so, these things are unreal.
Do you have a link to where you got it? Model number and such?

Found these on Google,
Screenshot_20211016-194157_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211016-194133_Chrome.jpg

And this,
https://manuals.plus/teslong/ntg-wifi-borescope-manual/amp
This is an image from the manual at the link,

Screenshot_20211016-194437_Chrome.jpg

This is using the Teslong app. Take the picture and when it shows in the lower righthand corner, click on it. When the page opens go to the three dots in the upper right hand corner and click on "Open folder". Then you drag and drop it into the pictures file. If it makes any difference, this is using Windows 10.

I was wrong when I said it did it automatically. I knew I had done it once before. I had to go back and stumble around until I remembered how I did it. 😵

This camera will scare you with the bore pictures. What feels like a really smooth barrel, when loading, will look like a rutted road in the pictures. Lots of fine scratches. Here is one from an old Bob Watts rifle I bought. The surface rust wiped right out, but it looked bad at first.
I would like to get their straight ahead view camera. It has more focal distance to look at breechplugs, etc. that don' need a side view.

WIN_20210623_07_48_37_Pro.jpg

This camera will scare you with the bore pictures. What feels like a really smooth barrel, when loading, will look like a rutted road in the pictures. Lots of fine scratches. Here is one from an old Bob Watts rifle I bought. The surface rust wiped right out, but it looked bad at first.
I would like to get their straight ahead view camera. It has more focal distance to look at breechplugs, etc. that don' need a side view.

View attachment 99912
What model # is the straight ahead view?

Back