• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Team Shoot! Righty vs Lefty. Handed, not politics... lol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for putting these on Jethro. Hope everyone enjoys these as much as me.

Thanks Jethro for the right against the left. I am sorry to see Smokepole Sam was left alone to defend his team. Good Shooting Sam, :hatsoff:
I am glad the others showed up on the right team because if I had been the lone shooter we would not have fared so well.

Thanks, Dave. It was difficult to fill your shoes, but I gave it my best shot. :thumbsup: :rotf: Glad to see Jethro wasn't abducted by aliens, etc. and is safe & sound & ready to offer another contest. How about a navel match, you know, innies v. outies?

How about an East vs West or North vs South match?

Maybe even a percussion vs flintlocks match if there's enough people?

As much as I hate to say it I think you are correct about alien abduction. Not sure if they are going to return him or not???
Maybe they will fill him full of new shooting contests that we can try?? :rotf:

Dave

Hey, it's me, them aliens finally got so sick of me they brought me back!

Sorry I haven't checked in or got a new contest going. Just been real busy with livin' life. I barely been on the computer and ain't checked my e-mail in over a month either. :surrender:

Instead, I've been shootin' and rendezvousin' whenever I ain't workin' so it ain't all bad. :wink:
Didn't have any shoots or rondys this past weekend but I casted up a bunch of balls and worked on some guns that needed attention.
Got shoots both days next weekend, a rondy the weekend after that and another rondy the week after that. And then it's huntin' season. :)

I do plan on logging in between all of that stuff tho. I do miss the forum when I'm not on for a while. And I'll give you fellers something to shoot at too. :thumbsup:
Sorry I've been slackin'.

Jethro224 said:
Hey, it's me, them aliens finally got so sick of me they brought me back!

Sorry I haven't checked in or got a new contest going. Just been real busy with livin' life. I barely been on the computer and ain't checked my e-mail in over a month either. :surrender:

Instead, I've been shootin' and rendezvousin' whenever I ain't workin' so it ain't all bad. :wink:
Didn't have any shoots or rondys this past weekend but I casted up a bunch of balls and worked on some guns that needed attention.
Got shoots both days next weekend, a rondy the weekend after that and another rondy the week after that. And then it's huntin' season. :)

I do plan on logging in between all of that stuff tho. I do miss the forum when I'm not on for a while. And I'll give you fellers something to shoot at too. :thumbsup:
Sorry I've been slackin'.

Man, I was skeered you'd went under. :idunno: lol

It's good to see you back.

Are you going to Mississippi ?

I think that piece of jeep he drives stranded him on the corner of Rubber and Silly streets.

Latest posts

Back