• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TC tang peep sight***Reduced***Again***Update on ad***

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP............as in really big speed bump.............as in NOW $125.00 SHIPPED................as in slow down enough to see how bad you want/need this.

Sounds like you had something loose in your setup. Plenty of posts here about folks using various tang mounted mounted sights on a TC out to 500 yards and beyond. I have more than one TC that will ring a 12” gong at 300 yards all day with a tang mounted peep sight. Initially had similar concerns as you state, but that was before actually range time.
My Renegade with a Lee Shaver venier works to 800 yds most every Friday /Ed

Newaygo, you won't regret buying this sight. I have the identical sight mounted on my Renegede and it shoots great! I've owned several of these over the years, no problems with any of them. Go make smoke!

Latest posts

Back