• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TC tang peep sight***Reduced***Again***Update on ad***

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba.50

Barefoot Hillbilly
Reaction score
Excellent TC tang peep sight for sale. Has curved base for New Englander and similar TC models but, I’ve used them on Renegade/Hawken models too with no problems.

$160.00 shipped or $115.00 plus a complete New Englander rear sight.

NOW $125.00 SHIPPED

Attachments

• 711BB0E6-37C7-44BA-A9F9-22A3AA199635.jpeg
    711BB0E6-37C7-44BA-A9F9-22A3AA199635.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 2
  • A08D5D92-0C8C-4EF0-87D6-4194D65EE11B.jpeg
    A08D5D92-0C8C-4EF0-87D6-4194D65EE11B.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2EC211A4-8955-4705-B1F5-527D36657F5F.jpeg
    2EC211A4-8955-4705-B1F5-527D36657F5F.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
$150.00 shipped or $110.00 plus a complete New Englander rear sight.

One last reduction. Now $135.00 shipped. Trade offer stands as listed.

New Englander sight no longer needed. Still $135.00for the peep sight.

Don't have one with a three hole tang to show it but, these work just as well on a Hawken or Renegade.

One last 'last reduction' for real this time.

Now $130.00 shipped anywhere a small flat rate box will take it.

Anybody got a 3-hole tang I can borrow to show how easy it is to put this on a Hawken or Renegade?

🎼"Ain't gon' bump no more wi' no big fat w-o-o-man"🎼 But I'm'a bump this one more time 'cause whoever needs it obviously ain't seen it yet.

Did I mention this will go on a Hawken or Renegade just as easily as on a New Englander?

The Lyman sights and the TC sights have the same hole spacing so, shouldn't be any problem if your tang has factory D & T middle hole.

Last edited:
These are not made anymore and will go up in value!
Nit Wit

People let that few thousandths curve in the base throw them off. It will go right on a Hawken or Renegade.

And the ones for Hawkens & Renegades will go right on a New Englander. Just another one of TC's useless variations.

I may get abused again for commenting on a For Sale post ……. but I have had a number of these sights in both flavors. Once mounted, I could not see any difference. Still have a few in OEM packaging, but will be holding on to them for now. Believe current pricing is crazy, but with them not being made any more, the market decides what they sell for, not me. Last one I let go as a favor was on GB within days at the twice the price I sold it for. Won’t happen again. And I don’t see the price coming down anytime soon.

No thin skin here. Comment away.
I had one mounted on a Renagade years ago. It was not accurate. How could it be when the front sight is mounted on a barrel in a hooked breech? Barrel is free to move around while peep sight is mounted on the tang not able to move with the front sight.

I had one mounted on a Renagade years ago. It was not accurate. How could it be when the front sight is mounted on a barrel in a hooked breech? Barrel is free to move around while peep sight is mounted on the tang not able to move with the front sight.

So, you had a bad experience and that made you feel the need to trash my ad? It's not my fault if you don't know how to properly set your gun up so that the barrel doesn't move. I've used them as have plenty of others and they are just as accurate as the shooter. As the old saying goes, "It's a poor carpenter that blames his tools".

Last edited:
So, you had a bad experience and that made you feel the need to trash my ad? It's not my fault if you don't know how to properly set your gun up so that the barrel doesn't move. I've used them as have plenty of others and they are just as accurate as the shooter. As the old saying goes, "It's a poor carpenter that blames his tools".
I thought you didn’t have thin skin and invited comments. I was just pointing out the obvious facts. Not trashing anything.

I thought you didn’t have thin skin and invited comments. I was just pointing out the obvious facts. Not trashing anything.

No thin skin here just pointing out that MOST people use a little decorum on a website like this. There are plenty of other places on the site to lament your poor shooting experiences without cluttering up my ad. And MOST people wouldn't blame a little chunk of metal for their poor shooting.

Sounds like you had something loose in your setup. Plenty of posts here about folks using various tang mounted mounted sights on a TC out to 500 yards and beyond. I have more than one TC that will ring a 12” gong at 300 yards all day with a tang mounted peep sight. Initially had similar concerns as you state, but that was before actually range time.

Latest posts

Back