• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TC Renegade percussion lock FREE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I have little knowledge about locks. I have had this lock for years. It seems to be in fine condition. It is all there, I believe, with the exception of the small cap for the plunger spring [even the fly is included]. [I have looked at TC illustrations and pictures]. I am sure I could make a cap like that easily. I am unable to post pictures on my computer, but you can look at the lock online. The first person to PM me with "I need it" and an address will get it. If you wish to reimburse me for postage that would be fine or if not, also fine. Please do not buy it for resale. They are worth a few bucks :rolleyes: . Blessings. Dale Added: Or you could send a few bucks to the forum :)

Last edited:
That's entirely up to you. I could trade you for some home cast bullets. I cast for .36, .45, .50, .58 and soon for .54. let me know

I have a T/C New Englander in .50 cal that I rescued that has a rusty, crusty lock. It works, but I would like to have a parts lock. If someone needs it more than I that is fine also.
PM sent

I need it! I have a TC renegade stock,a GM .40 caliber barrel, with a flint breech and have been looking for a TC flint lock. How can I trade you out of it?

I have a T/C New Englander in .50 cal that I rescued that has a rusty, crusty lock. It works, but I would like to have a parts lock. If someone needs it more than I that is fine also.
PM sent
Hi. I sent a PM, however I would take a good lookat this lock when it arrives. It looks nearly new. You might want to use it and yours for parts. Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back