• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD TC Pennsylvania Hunter Match/Hunt Ready 50 Cal. Smooth Bore Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the below rifle for sale as a complete Thompson Center Pennsylvania Hunter, 50 caliber smooth bore rifle. The stock, percussion lock and trigger unit are original TC PA Hunter. The barrel is a rare 32" long, 15/16" ATF Green Mountain 50 caliber smooth bore. The barrel is mint and it will fit a TC Hawken stock. It will fit the Hawken stock with the under rib coming up against the brass fore end cap as normal. On this PA Hunter, the rib is a little short as seen in the pictures. The ram rod is also full length for a TC Hawken. The front sight is brass and the rear sight is a screw on buckhorn type from the Gun Works and screws into the existing factory holes with factory screws. This barrel was factory drilled/tapped for either the early or late TC rear sight bases. It has three holes. The lock and trigger have been gone through, polished and tuned and are ready to go. The stock is factory wood and is in great shape. The metal is also in excellent shape and the bluing is very good. The bore is great also. It is ready for matches or hunting. As a complete rifle, this one is legal for the NMLRA Sighted Smooth Bore Match. It has not been sighted in. The price reflects that this is a very expensive barrel, the only one at this length that I have seen.

I am asking $625 which includes fully insured shipping through the USPS Priority mail. I accept USPS Money Orders or you can pay by credit/debit card with the standard 3.5% fee if you call me.

The only trade that would interest me is a (quality) small bore flintlock.

IMG_0339.jpeg
IMG_0340.jpeg
IMG_0341.jpeg
IMG_0342.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0344.jpeg
IMG_0345.jpeg
IMG_0346.jpeg
IMG_0347.jpeg
IMG_0348.jpeg

Last edited:
Back