• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC peep sight ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
where can I find a manual or instructions for this sight ? I need to know what the regular head screws and the alan wrench heads are for or what they do ? I think I figured iot put but not sure. The regular screw on the front allows for windage adjustment and the alan screw on the back is for verticle adjustment, am I right ?

where can I find a manual or instructions for this sight ? I need to know what the regular head screws and the alan wrench heads are for or what they do ? I think I figured iot put but not sure. The regular screw on the front allows for windage adjustment and the alan screw on the back is for verticle adjustment, am I right ?
Photo will help
Larry

The ones that I have in the original TC packaging don’t have instructions or a manual.
1631572495790.jpeg

The one in the front just loosens the elevation and the one on top is turned to raise or lower the peep and the one on the back is windage. I just found this out myself by trail and error on a Renegade I recently received. At least that is how mine works.

The one in the front just loosens the elevation and the one on top is turned to raise or lower the peep and the one on the back is windage. I just found this out myself by trail and error on a Renegade I recently received. At least that is how mine works.

Can you tell me what size allen wrench is needed ? Is it standard or metric ?

From the back of the older T/C hang card packaging are the following instructions:

ADJUSTMENT

(For the slotted screw on the back of the sight) Loosen ELEVATION LOCK SCREW before turning ELEVATION SCREW. tighten after adjustment is made.

(For the small hex screw in the top of the sight block) ELEVATION SCREW: turn clockwise for up. Couterclockwise for down.

(For the slotted screw on the muzzle facing side of the sight block) WINDAGE LOCK SCREW: Loosen lock screw in front of sight and move sight right or left for required windage. Tighten screw after adjustment is made.

From the back of the older T/C hang card packaging are the following instructions:

ADJUSTMENT

(For the slotted screw on the back of the sight) Loosen ELEVATION LOCK SCREW before turning ELEVATION SCREW. tighten after adjustment is made.

(For the small hex screw in the top of the sight block) ELEVATION SCREW: turn clockwise for up. Couterclockwise for down.

(For the slotted screw on the muzzle facing side of the sight block) WINDAGE LOCK SCREW: Loosen lock screw in front of sight and move sight right or left for required windage. Tighten screw after adjustment is made.

Thank you, I appreciate it

Back