• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Peep Sight #7196

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just purchased an old Seneca with a peep sight. Does anyone have a set of instructions for adjusting the sight? I know there is a locking screw that needs to be loosened before making windage adjustments, but I'm not sure if the two screws in the back of the sight need to be loosened before making an elevation adjustment. Any help is appreciated.

The 2 screws are not for adjustment. There are 2 Allen screws. One on the back n one on the top. The one on back is the lock. The one on top is the adjustment. Loosen back Allen screw first then adjust up n down with top Allen screw. Then tighten back screw.
for windage, loosen slotted screw on front. Slide sight. Retighten. Don’t over tighten any screws

1276E395-6FAF-4E8B-8045-57A51857ECA2.jpeg9D2F0E24-B892-420B-96B4-18EB28F03143.jpegBB5261E8-5EF8-4256-A0B7-A7ACCAA3B334.jpeg

The two slotted screws in the back open up the sight. Shouldn’t need to fool with these except for repairs

Latest posts

Back