• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED TC Patriot .36 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winchester97

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hi, just started looking for a .36 TC Patriot. I already have a .45, and would like to add a small bore to the collection. Bore must be free of pitting. Let me know by PM if you have one you would like to sell, as well as details/price Thanks!

Seen a few like that on GB, I passed on a very reasonably priced one at the Log Cabin shop because it was a kit gun, and had a shortened barrel, but with a good bore. Probably should have grabbed it.

Here's my 36

Attachments

• 20190909_092553.jpg
    20190909_092553.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 64
Looks pretty nice. Nice job on it...and the stand. They are either pretty rare in .36, or people just hang on to them. My guess is the latter.

Seen a few like that on GB, I passed on a very reasonably priced one at the Log Cabin shop because it was a kit gun, and had a shortened barrel, but with a good bore. Probably should have grabbed it.
Think the one you passed on was a 45. Hybrid built by Bill Carver and Al Oliver. So glad you passed as I snatched it up. Great shooter. Patriot "bones" but a Douglas barrel.

Think the one you passed on was a 45. Hybrid built by Bill Carver and Al Oliver. So glad you passed as I snatched it up. Great shooter. Patriot "bones" but a Douglas barrel.
Nope, not that one. This was a .36 with a k prefix ser. # on the TC barrel, and had been cut off a bit.

I removed several posts in this ad because they weren't about helping Winchester97 to find the gun he's looking for.
This is a WANTED ad. If you can help him find the gun he wants, that's great.
Comments about loading stands, how well your pistol shot and other things should not be made here.

Hi, just started looking for a .36 TC Patriot. I already have a .45, and would like to add a small bore to the collection. Bore must be free of pitting. Let me know by PM if you have one you would like to sell, as well as details/price Thanks!
Have unfired 36 TC barrel only. I’m out west where we have swinging steel targets so a 36 doesn’t do much good
Doc,

Attachments

• IMG_5858.jpeg
    IMG_5858.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5863.jpeg
    IMG_5863.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5862.jpeg
    IMG_5862.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5861.jpeg
    IMG_5861.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5860.jpeg
    IMG_5860.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5859.jpeg
    IMG_5859.jpeg
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 0
45's are fairly common, I ended up buying two 36's on gunbroker and sold one of them here. $650 is not unreasonable for a 36.

Attachments

• 15 yards bench.JPG
    15 yards bench.JPG
    489.1 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back