CLOSED TC No.7194 Hunter Style Tang Mount Peep Sight

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

William G

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I know it’s a long shot but just checking to see if anyone has one of these laying around they no longer need. Due to age and the failing eyesight that goes with it I’m going to have to resort to using something like this. Thanks.

Grimord

Fyrstyk
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
That one is a ladder type sight, not the hunters peep.

William G

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I’m trying to figure how to edit to Wanted instead of For Sale. Sorry for the confusion but the item is wanted and not for sale by me. Thanks.

William G

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m not sure what they sold for at the end of their production but I think it’s safe to say, not that amount. There are certainly other ways to skin this cat if one can’t be located at a reasonable cost.

bubba.50

54 Cal.
Reaction score
The last time they were catalogued they were around 42 bucks. And that wasn’t that many years ago.

nkbj

Cannon
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago last time I found some, they was covered in dust on the rack in a little town in Kansas. Bought two of each 'cause of knowing I'd want 'em. So don't give up on your search, they're out there.

OldNo7

36 Cal.
Reaction score
The last time they were catalogued they were around 42 bucks. And that wasn’t that many years ago.
Last time I bought one retail, it too was dusty -- with a $45 price tag on it, but the shop owner made me pay him $75. He wanted more, but I talked him down -- while knowing they were selling "used" on ebay for over $120 at the time. So now, they're selling for even more -- as all the old "New, Old Stock" is long gone.

Old No7

bubba.50

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Last time I bought one retail, it too was dusty -- with a $45 price tag on it, but the shop owner made me pay him $75. He wanted more, but I talked him down -- while knowing they were selling "used" on ebay for over $120 at the time. So now, they're selling for even more -- as all the old "New, Old Stock" is long gone.

Old No7

Want me to make you cry? There was one new in package on gunbroker the other day. $23.00 or buy now $28.00 buy now. Of course it was already marked ‘sold at buy now’.

Prairieofthedog

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Want me to make you cry? There was one new in package on gunbroker the other day. $23.00 or buy now $28.00 buy now. Of course it was already marked ‘sold at buy now’.
Bubba, I got that one,could not get my fingers moving fast enough to hit buy it now! Got it in the mail the other day,perfect as described.Price tag on it was 46.95.Excellent service from the outfit I got it from.

bubba.50

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Bubba, I got that one,could not get my fingers moving fast enough to hit buy it now! Got it in the mail the other day,perfect as described.Price tag on it was 46.95.Excellent service from the outfit I got it from.

They were a bit faster than mine for sure. LOL Went ‘sold’ while I was lookin’ at it.

William G

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
MSmith, that’s a nice sight but I’m holding out for the more compact TC Hunter Peep. Thanks. May have to go the pedersoli ghost peep sight and drill and tap for apertures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group Builder