• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD TC Lyman 57 SML Tang sight w/ Lyman 17 Globe Front Sight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below Lyman 57 SML rear tang peep sight w/ a Lyman 17 AMI Globe front sight for sale. These fit the Thompson Center rifles with the three hole tangs or you can drill/tap the 8-32 center hole into your tang. The rear sight is in good shape with just a little bluing loss on one screw head. It comes with the pictured aperture and the 8-32 screw for the center hole on TC tangs. The front globe sight is in very good shape and comes with one post type insert. I am asking $100 shipped and I accept USPS Money Orders as payment.

The only partial trades I would be interested in are the later style TC adjustable rear sights - the ones with the detent ball for the elevation screw adjustment. This type.

IMG_0986.JPG

Here are the photos of the sights for sale.

IMG_0978.JPGIMG_0980.JPGIMG_0981.JPGIMG_0982.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back