• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

tc hawken price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:metoo:

I second that!

If it's in really good condition like you say, you should buy it and sell it to me for $200! :grin:

JUST KIDDING!

Yes, Don't know your history concerning traditional muzzleloader's or BP Shooting, but the TC Hawken is a very well made production muzzleloader. Most here has or still do own them.

I've owned 3 and still have 2.

For that price you can't go wrong! If you haven't already, either run a patch down the bore, feeling for the patch to run smoothly down the bore looking for a sudden loose spot ( Possible Bulging Barrel! ) that can't be seen with the naked eye alot of times. Also If you have pitting, you might also feel that while your running your patch down the bore.

Another thing would be to also look in the bore with a bore light if you have one. If not, you could use a Fishing Bobber light! They cost 3 or 4 bucks at most sporting goods store's.

Before doing anything Be sure it's unloaded!

If the bore is good and the muzzleloader is in good shape, BUY IT!

If you end up not liking it, you could sell it right here on the forum. It won't sit around very long!

Respectfully, Cowboy :thumbsup:

I really dont need
The "N" word ( need) should not be used where a wife might see it. :wink:
The "W" word (Want) is OK... :)

Back