• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TC Hawken 36 Caliber Match Ready Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below rifle for sale. It is a percussion Thompson Center Hawken in 36 caliber. The CCH colored lock is very good and has been tuned. The double set triggers have been smoothed and tuned also. The barrel is a new 36 caliber Rice Drop In, 1-48" twist and is 32" long. The Rice Breech plug is milled and the internal fire channel reamed to allow very direct sparks to the main powder charge. The barrel is 1" ATF and is finished in a rust brown. It has the TC rear adjustable peep sight and a Lyman 17 Globe front sight. It has been factory D/T for the TC style rear sight also. The wood and brass is in very good shape. I can not get a decent picture of the bore, but it is new - Test Fired only - cleaned well and oiled. It is accurate, shoulders and holds very well and is pleasing to shoot. My only reason for moving this rifle is I am going to only 50 caliber in my collection of match shooting rifles, to help simplify what I need to carry to the range or a match. Please ask if you have any questions.

If you would prefer the traditional rear adjustable sight and a blade/bead front sight, I will remove the sights on there now and replace them with TC originals.

As the pictures will show, I have been through this entire stock also. The wood has been oiled properly, the brass cleaned and polished. It is mint.

I am asking $875 dollars which includes fully insured shipping to most areas. I take USPS Money Orders or a credit/debit card with the 3.5% fee. You have to call me to use the card.

I could be interested in partial trades for Thompson Center's with the 50 caliber Green Mountain barrels. Percussion or Flintlock.

R1.jpg
R2.jpg
R3.jpg
R4.jpg
R5.jpg
R6.jpg
R7.jpg
R8.jpg
R9.jpg
R10.jpg

where abouts in north fl are you? id like to see it and most likely buy it,Im in lake city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back