• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TC Cherokee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDF22

32 Cal
Reaction score
D424E05F-BCA3-47DB-A259-693787389256.jpeg
AC627A9E-76FB-42DB-B1DB-DBBFC5373FCC.jpeg
85FDAF6E-7F1C-4FF7-9E65-9EF40F7002EA.jpeg
I was reading some of the older posts on the Seneca and Cherokee rifles made by TC. Haven’t seen any from the custom shop so I’d like to show mine. Have the .45 and .36 barrels both from the custom shop with some excellent blueing. That’s also the large trigger guard option for use with gloves in winter.

Thank you sir, the pictures don’t do it justice. Wish the TC custom shop was still around

Beautiful gun. I’ve had three from the custom shop and not enough sense to keep any of them. Two White Mountains and one Hawken. The White Mountains had full octagon barrels and fancy stocks. One high-gloss like your Cherokee and the other matte finished. The Hawken had the custom shop roundball barrel on it.

Very nice I have seen several it is always interesting to see how folks ordered them. I have seen single, and double triggers and at least three different sight set ups. All had beautiful bluing and wood. Also nice to see it in 36 cal which is the least common Cherokee.

You don’t see many from the custom shop that’s for sure. I ordered the .36 for squirrel and the .45 for deer. Now I wish I would have got a .32 to complete the set.

These small caliber TCs are some very well built and accurate guns. The 36 was just another caliber that was popular with small game enthusiasts I know a couple of folks who love them for turkeys where legal and I have shot several groundhogs and a couple coyotes with mine. I have been selling my guns off lately but the 32 Seneca will be the last to go as it was produced in very small numbers. The 36 Cherokee is also not seen as often and this being an exceptional example from the custom shop is very rare to see.

Small bores are fun. We were at a Rendezvous one time, the shoot was to get as close to your partners hole on the target. My partner told me to shoot first, then complained when he couldn't see my .32 hole in the target. I always teased him that if he shot first, mine would have passed right through his .45 hole.

AntiqueSledMan.

Well I located a couple of custom shop 45 Senecas yesterday that were really unique one was a 1 in 20 twist the other 1 in 30 twist. I have saw a lot of different custom shop guns but these were the first I have seen with fast twist barrels marked TC and not re rifled.

Back