• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TC Cherokee Ramrods Barrel for repurposing and Peep sight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassdog1

32 Seneca Guy
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you know I am a bit of a Hoarder and I am in the process of cleaning my shop. I came across 3 TC Cherokee Ramrods 2 wood and one coated fiberglass still in packages, a 45 caliber barrel that someone drilled holes all the way through when mounting a scope, and two TC Cherokee peep sights. I had the barrel holes plugged but it does not shoot that well and I planned on having the breech plug, and barrel tenon removed and using it to have another barrel built for my Seneca. What are the peep sights and ramrods worth. I know I can strip the barrel for the parts since would like to have traditional sights on a barrel that I want built I would not need the factory sights or under rib either. Just have too much stuff in my life that never gets put to use probably time to move some of it on down the line. Then there is a pristine 32 Cherokee with an unfired barre. I am not complaining but as I get older I question why I keep stuff that I will never use.

The T/C peep sights that fit a Cherokee or Seneca would sell for a minimum of $165 on eBay easily. I don’t really know what the top end is but I could have bought several at that price in the past few years.
I’ve never bought one because they aren’t worth that much to me but they clearly are to others.

There was a new Cherokee.32 barrel in the original box on eBay recently, I think with a buy it now price of $550 if I’m not mistaken. It didn’t last long.

Thanks Quinn I bought the barrel at auction and had a beautiful stock that I put it in. It still has some factory grease in barrel and that stuff is hard to remove after that many years. I still have the box and all of the pamphlets that came with it.

I bought new .32 and .36 Cherokee barrels for small money from people on FB, but like you, I was just buying stuff and holding it and after awhile I sold them.

Yep I think it is time to move my surplus. I grab my 32 Seneca every time I shoot or hunt. Probably time for the Cherokee to go to another good home.

Yep I think it is time to move my surplus. I grab my 32 Seneca every time I shoot or hunt. Probably time for the Cherokee to go to another good home.
I have a number of Cherokees and I don’t even like them, but my daughters shoot them. They just don’t fit me right, the combs too high relative to the sights.

It's a disease, if I see Cherokee or Senaca guns or parts for sell the logical side of the brain quits working and the emotional side starts buying.

Back