• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

TC Cherokee barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dismount

40 Cal
Reaction score
Bought an unfired Cherokee .32 cal. Barrel unfired and it’s not blued . Was told it was a kit and at that time they didn’t come blued. Can’t seem to find Cherokee stocks or locks. Anyone know what the barrel is worth to sell? Has sights ramrod and everything.

I might throw it in the closet for now might wait and see if any parts come up

Anytime I'm traveling around, I love to stop in pawnshops. About a year and a half ago, I found an unfired CVA mountain pistol.
Paid about 80 bucks for it.
Last month I stopped in one and saw a beautiful set of flintlock dueling pistols in a nice wooden presentation box.
Way too many zeros on the price tag for me but you never know what you might find.

i may have a stock for a Cherokee stock.
i picked up a seneca stock i am shortening so the Cherokee stock will most likey become surplus?

Anytime I'm traveling around, I love to stop in pawnshops. About a year and a half ago, I found an unfired CVA mountain pistol.
Paid about 80 bucks for it.
Last month I stopped in one and saw a beautiful set of flintlock dueling pistols in a nice wooden presentation box.
Way too many zeros on the price tag for me but you never know what you might find.
part of the fun

Congratulations, I'm constantly in search of cherokees, stocks come up on eBay. But hardware is a little more difficult and pricey to find.

Congratulations, I'm constantly in search of cherokees, stocks come up on eBay. But hardware is a little more difficult and pricey to find.
I agree, I will figure a price on it but I can't sell till I make 4 posts

Look on the bottom of the barrel and see if there is a stamp on it. Spade, Maltese Cross, Star or M. Post a pic of the barrel I would be interested in one that is unfinished to have browned and put primitive sights on. I have a beautiful extra stock with all the hardware. Bought several NOS Kit barrels over the years but all were factory finished you made a really cool find.

Look on the bottom of the barrel and see if there is a stamp on it. Spade, Maltese Cross, Star or M. Post a pic of the barrel I would be interested in one that is unfinished to have browned and put primitive sights on. I have a beautiful extra stock with all the hardware. Bought several NOS Kit barrels over the years but all were factory finished you made a really cool find.
I’ll try to get pics up but all I see is looks like a part of an M a angled v is what it looks like. Nothing else

Ok thank you you might have to tend to me some! Let me know when I mess up

NOT a mess up...,
Some folks look at the subject areas, and some look under "what's new". Some do both. IF they, just as I first did, only look under "what's new", they find your thread but the other percussion folks would miss it, when only looking under Percussion Rifles :thumb:

LD

Back