• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD TC .45 Hawken with GM barrel and Davis triggers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adkmountainken

40 Cal.
Reaction score
hello i have an older TC Hawken for sale. stock in great shape and tastefully decorated with some brass tacks. has a Green Mountain 1:66 twist barrel on it that is crisp and MINT! also has Davis Deer Slayer trigger system that is smooth as glass. Rifle is an absolute tack driver! i am asking $475 shipped, you can not go wrong with this rifle for hunting or competition. i can text pic's or video on request, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back