• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC 45 cal Hawken value

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I searched long for a TC Hawken .45 cal up here in the Great White North until one reared its head just a month ago.
I paid $500 CAD. So USD prices are on par.
Finding one in .45 is a rarity so I snatched her up immediately, post Xmas credit debt can wait a little longer lol.
This puts me now with having TC Hawken in; .45, 50 and 54.
Other than several patches of surface rust here and there she’s a beaut.
I hope you get a good price on yours. They’re worth it. But then again you could hold on to her and find something else you won’t miss or regret selling.
All the best. It’s -41F out so no movement outside for now.
Not that cold in my freezer.

i am one to get glassy eyed over the patriot pistol. can't cough up the asking price most want so i am building one.
I gave 400 for it but I think it's worth it because they don't make them any more great target gun. Will be good for pistol competition at friend ship
NMRA.

My local shop has been selling them for $375-$400 depending on condition. And they don't last long. And prices for them will continue to rise. Don't accept any less than $350 on a trade or try and sell it outright.

Back