• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Target pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artificer said:
The grip angle on that pistol makes it look like that pistol would be a joy to shoot. Have you shot it? How does she group?

Gus

Nice pistol, curious, checked it for mammary glands, see none, why is it a "SHE"?

Yes, it has been on the shooting range many times.

She groups very good.

I am sure she does.

A very good friend had a half stock flintlock pistol with that kind of grip and he won more than one Gold Medals in International Muzzle Loading Committee World Championships with it.

You have some outstanding pistols.

I don't mean to pry, but I was also wondering if you have any flintlock pistols?

Gus

Richard Eames said:
Artificer said:
The grip angle on that pistol makes it look like that pistol would be a joy to shoot. Have you shot it? How does she group?

Gus

Nice pistol, curious, checked it for mammary glands, see none, why is it a "SHE"?

My guns are all girls,I didn't think they had two sexes. And that's a cute little girl there.

Richard Eames said:
Artificer said:

Gus

Guns and boats are "she" because they become mistresses ........... :grin:

Back