• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tallpine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found myself in a ironic situation today. I get home from work to find a package I’ve been expecting. Now this fella who packed it did t spare the packing tape. Man, I could use a knife right now, but that is what is inside this box! Well worth the it, this is a beautiful knife. Thanks for the amazing knife!
93D015E7-6B6C-4FEC-8E9B-85DB7FDCD9E8.jpeg

I found myself in a ironic situation today. I get home from work to find a package I’ve been expecting. Now this fella who packed it did t spare the packing tape. Man, I could use a knife right now, but that is what is inside this box! Well worth the it, this is a beautiful knife. Thanks for the amazing knife!View attachment 93993
Nice work tallpine!!
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back