• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Tack Driver Shooting....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next fasten a knife sharp edge out and try splitting the ball. I've heard folks talk about that. Anyone wanna place bets? :dunno: Polecat

Digging one out of the archives....

I've read "For Sale" ads for years now on the internet saying "this gun is a tack driver."
Hmmm....I just had to see if I own one. Yep.. FINALLY....it earned the name of a tack driver..LOL:
Enjoy.....

Iqho26tuS&index=28

thanks for posting. isn't there any thing that, that guy won't try? I rely like him. he is down to earth. no bells & whistles with his site.

We have the axe setup! Whenever we have the Boy Scout troops or other youth groups at our muzzleloading range, we always pick out the `one kid' who is the shyest or the one the rest of the kids are most likely to tease or poke fun at. When we load the muzzleloader for them, it is a smoothbore loaded with birdshot. When they hit both birds/balloons ... they become an instant hero!

I like to think that we have changed the lives of these kids!

We have the axe setup! Whenever we have the Boy Scout troops or other youth groups at our muzzleloading range, we always pick out the `one kid' who is the shyest or the one the rest of the kids are most likely to tease or poke fun at. When we load the muzzleloader for them, it is a smoothbore loaded with birdshot. When they hit both birds/balloons ... they become an instant hero!

I like to think that we have changed the lives of these kids!
Yes...you did! I can still remember shooting 22 rifles at the BSA camp near Portsmouth Ohio 40+ years ago. I still enjoy the shooting sports, especially BP shooting!!

I tell it like it is. I can't get enough of the things that you tackle in relation to muzzle loading. things that we either wonder about and never do or try it after watching your site. keep it up you have a great following on your site. thanks for the response. your site rock's!!

Back