• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED T Shot

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

cynthialee

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone have a small amount of lead T or TT shot they could sell me?

I just want about 2 pounds to see what I think of it. Just for.

I can pay you with cash ap, venmo, google pay or I can send you some cash in a greeting card.

SDSmlf

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Ballistic Products has 8lb containers of TT in stock.

cynthialee

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Ballistic Products has 8lb containers of TT in stock.
thank you, but I already saw that and I just wanted enough to shoot a handful of barrels and see how it shoots out of my guns. If I get that and I don't like it I have 8 pounds of the stuff headed for the melt pot.

SDSmlf

69 Cal.
Reaction score
thank you, but I already saw that and I just wanted enough to shoot a handful of barrels and see how it shoots out of my guns. If I get that and I don't like it I have 8 pounds of the stuff headed for the melt pot.
If buying from Ballistic Products and decide to toss any extra into your melt pot, remember that their Super-Buck is a little harder than pure lead, about 8BHN with my tester if I remember correctly. Might be a little difference if you are used to casting with near pure lead.

Last edited: