• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD T/C White Mountain Carbine - .54 Caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As new. I don't believe it has ever been fired. The most minor of handling marks, probably from just moving around a safe or rack. This little carbine is about as new as you can get for an out of production muzzleloader. Half octagon to round barrel. Has the QLA muzzle feature. Perfect screws. T/C factory sights and recoil pad.

$500 shipped to the lower 48, check or money order. If you send me a check, it must clear first before I ship it. Also, and this is important:

No sale to ANY State that considers a muzzleloader a firearm, requires a background check, or shipment to an FFL. Finally, it is being sold as is, and final. Please send me a private message with any questions and payment information. Thanks.

Attachments

• WMC1.jpg
    WMC1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
  • WMC2.jpg
    WMC2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
  • WMC3.jpg
    WMC3.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • WMC4.jpg
    WMC4.jpg