• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD T/C Tree Hawk 50 caliber for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a very good condition Thompson Center Tree Hawk for sale. The bore is in excellent shape. The person I purchased it from stated he had used it to kill a hog and then cleaned it and never fired it again. Given the condition of the gun I believe him. I have a hard time determining it was ever fired at all. The nipple still has the camo paint left on it, I have to say camoing the nipple struck me as funny.
I have found out the rate of twist is 1:20. I would hang on to it, but I have a White Mountain carbine that I love to hunt with. The stock on the Tree Hawk is plastic and I think the ramrod may be fiberglass, but I am not sure. Shipped to the lower 48 except those states that do not allow it. You are responsible for knowing the laws in your state. $350.00 plus shipping. PM me for any other information/questions. I check the website at least once a day.

Attachments

• TC Treehawk 2.jpg
    TC Treehawk 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
  • TC TreeHawk 1.jpg
    TC TreeHawk 1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • TC Treehawk 3.jpg
    TC Treehawk 3.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 0
  • TC Treehawk 4.jpg
    TC Treehawk 4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
My uncle has one. Whoever gets this one will have a fantastic little deer gun.

Last edited:
Click on their name, a pop up will appear, click on “start conversation”
Thanks for the response, I do not have that option. Maybe I am too new to the site? Understandable if that is the case but I think (hope) I am more tech savvy than to be this lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back