• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T&C Thunder Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtDart

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm looking for anyone out there who has experience with the T&C Thunder Hawk rifle. I purchased one (50 cal) and I'm interested in learning about others experience with it. Mine is the carbine model and it is set up for percussion caps, not 209 primers. Mine came without the screws that fill the tapped holes so if anyone knows where I can get replacements I would be interested.

The fore-end is ‘free floated’ for accuracy. I had to shim mine til l got contact to get any accuracy frrom it. Check the set screw section at the haardware for filler screws.

Sorry, I didn't realize that this was an exclusive site. I'll find somewhere else to go. Thanks for the help Bubba!

Isnt the treehawk a camo version of the greyhawk? If so, it's a sidelock percussion gun. Plastic stock but still a sidelock.

Disregard, I misread the model and went off on a tangent.

Last edited:
Dirt dart, most well stocked hardware stores carry gunsmith screws. Just a matter of determining the thread size to fill what I assume are for a peep site or possibly scope base on your gun.

I don't have the treehawk, but my 50 cal greyhawk does well with tc maxi balls, I think 300gr. 75 gr of 3f powder, ignited by a musket cap in the case of my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back