• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Seneca unfired 36

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm going to sell a unfired T/C Seneca 36 cal with T/C ladder tang sight and globe front sight. Early model, not marked Seneca, Comes with unused lee mold and extra T/C nipple in the package. Old boy put it together and passed before he got to shoot it.
What would be a fair selling prce?

Would like to see some pictures but if everything is in excellent shape $600 minimum the TC ladder tang sight in good condition has quite a bit of value, My estimate is the very low end have seen similar guns sell for close to a thousand to the right guy that wants one unfired. Did it come from the factory with the tang sight and globe sight? if so most likely from the custom shop I have only saw one from the factory set up like this, Pics would help.

Don't know if it was custom shop or not. Everything is mint. I've had it for over 20 years and haven't shot it, now I'm too damn old too! I don't know how to post pictures here. but I can take some if the weather clears here in Amherst NY. Right now it's doom and gloom

Custom shop guns had better figured walnut stocks and a highly polished deeper bluing in most cases but not all. But you have a very good rifle in any case.

All the hallmarks of a TC Custom shop gun. In a Seneca this is very desirable very few produced and I have never laid hands on one. I am an addict for this type of gun but this one is out of my current price range.

FWIW, I sold my pristine .36 unmarked Seneca in a gun auction last Spring for $650

fAO6dKUl.jpg

Back