• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED T/C Percussion 1” Hooked Breech Plug

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walkingeagle

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Anyone have a T/C percussion hooked 1” breech plug, right handed, for a Renegade they wouldn’t mind parting with?
I’ve been watching for a smooth bore barrel up here for a while with no luck, so might just have to build one.
Just keep in mind that this will be shipped into Canada, as some folks don’t like to ship here.
Thanks
Walk

Do you need one with the special TC threads or do you just need one that will hook into a TC tang and don't care about the threads? I may have something but not sure. Will look after I hear from you. Not sure what shipping to Canada involves. Thanks.

I would purchase a barrel to match whatever threads the breech comes with.
From what I understand in shipping into Canada is just more paperwork involved. Customs forms and such. It just makes it a bit more hassle than a simple drop at the PO.
Walk

I believe this is what you are looking for. I got it about a year ago from Track of the Wolf not realizing it was not TC threads and never returned it so it is brand new.. I did check the USPS site and it says no Customs Paperwork if under a pound which this is. Start a conversation with me if you want it and we can work out the details. After a bit more checking I think I do need to fill out a form. Doesn't look like a problem though as long as I can do it on=line from home.
breech plug.jpg

Last edited:
Back