• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. With being blacklisted from all ad networks like Adsense or should I say AdNOSense due to our pro 2nd Amendment stance and topic of this commmunity we rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD T/C Patriot pistol .45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
Sold pending arrival and clearance of funds

T/C Patriot .45 pistol for sale. Used but clean and in excellent shape. Bore is bright; lands and grooves are crisp. Lock & triggers are in excellent shape and work as intended. Stock in excellent shape. Excellent shooter.

Pistol has a few character marks and nice brass patina from use but otherwise in great shape. Ramrod is a replacement (Predates my ownership) but serves the pistol well. I am not the original owner but this pistol has been well cared for its entire life and I would like to pass it on to another caring individual. This pistol will make someone a fine complement to a .45 rifle.

Shipped to your door USPS priority and insured. [where legal to ship]

Payment by USPS money order (CONUS only please).

First "I will take it" followed by a message/conversation on this site will own this beautiful accurate T/C Patriot pistol.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Attachments

• Patriot 1.jpg
    Patriot 1.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Patriot 2.jpg
    Patriot 2.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Patriot 3.jpg
    Patriot 3.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reaction score
This is an excellent example of an early version of the Thompson Center Patriot. There are no cracks or issues with the stock.. The bluing has a bit of honest use character marks/ware but overall it is in great shape. The bore is shiny and rifling is sharp. This is a wonderful, accurate pistol for target shooting or as a backup to you favorite deer rifle. Being a .45, it is also rather conservative on powder and lead.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Reaction score
more pics

Attachments

• Pat 1.jpg
    Pat 1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Pat 2.jpg
    Pat 2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • Pat 3.jpg