• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD T/C Patriot Pistol .45 Cal, Lightly Used

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
T/C Patriot Pistol .45 Cal, Lightly Used

Thompson Center Patriot (not Hawken) pistol, .45 caliber. Lightly used, minor handling marks. 9" barrel is clean, no pitting and rifling is sharp. "Pre-Warning", though I'm not really sure that T/C put the warning on their pistols, as they did their later rifles. Overall length as shown in pictures. One additional note. The set trigger on this is the front one.

Sold (See latest photos added with respect to the hammer)

Paypal F&F, or Certified checks or USPS Money orders accepted.

Attachments

• IMG_7708.jpeg
    IMG_7708.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7709.jpeg
    IMG_7709.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7710.jpeg
    IMG_7710.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7711.jpeg
    IMG_7711.jpeg
    553.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7717.jpeg
    IMG_7717.jpeg
    687 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Looking over the pistol more closely this morning, I've discovered what looks to be a chip broken out of the rim/shroud of the hammer. See pictures below. I don't think it would impact any firing functionality or safety, as the chip faces forward down the barrel.

As a result of this, price has now been adjusted to $500 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_7732.jpeg
    IMG_7732.jpeg
    919.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7733.jpeg
    IMG_7733.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
There was not a price increase after the hammer issue was noted, but in fact the price dropped by $100 from $600 to $500 as I also updated the original ad to include the new price at the top of the thread. Then I have adjusted the price downward again a few days ago to $450, also updating the price in the original listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back