• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE T/C New Englander 12ga

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only does this shotgun make a great sporting gun, TC made a .50 cal barrel that drops right into this stock.
Finding the .50 barrel happens on occasion. Finding the shotgun barrel ... that is like pulling hens teeth.

I'd take it, but I am so tapped out at the moment.

Anyone on the fence should grab it. These don't come around often and they are no longer produced.
Also a .54 barrel. I have all 3 for mine.

Anyone looking for a fine turkey gun this setup is it. I have the Tree Hawk same gun just synthetic and cami. This is a 30 yard pattern with #5s 1 3/8ths oz. A little left that was me. Someone buy this Fine gun before I end up with two!!!

Attachments

• 5713EA4B-8739-4B28-95D9-9A490FB009F5.jpeg
    5713EA4B-8739-4B28-95D9-9A490FB009F5.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Anyone looking for a fine turkey gun this setup is it. I have the Tree Hawk same gun just synthetic and cami. This is a 30 yard pattern with #5s 1 3/8ths oz. A little left that was me. Someone buy this Fine gun before I end up with two!!!
Does your gun have screw in chokes,if so which choke are you using.Do you load thru the choke? thanks.

Any interest in a Brand New in the Box Never Fired TC Pennsylvania Hunter Carbine Caplock. Has all paperwork original serial#matching box even the keychain!!

Has anyone used round ball in these with cylinder bore chokes. I am navy arms double barrel 12 gauge and use plastic wads in it along with no7 and no5 shot. How hard is it to find a rifle barrel? so I could swap back and forth?

People shot rd balls through 12 smooth bores, so no reason you couldn't do it with this, rifled barrels come up on eBay from time to time, yo can also check Gun Broker, and other forums, just google it, and yes you can swap barrels back and forth no problem, many people do

This gun is new never fired I’m original owner, have two selling the unused one no box or manual takes screw in chokes comes with a full choke, been a safe queen all its life this is the newer version the front tang screw goes all the way through to the trigger assembly, only blemish the trigger guard has a couple of rust spots from where it was not wiped down good before storing otherwise gun is spotless see pic perfect bore $850 plus shipping would consider trade for a 20ga/62cal Fowler or trade gun + $ on my end if needed, if your within a couple hours of middle Tn I’ll meet you half way
Is this still available?

This gun is new never fired I’m original owner, have two selling the unused one no box or manual takes screw in chokes comes with a full choke, been a safe queen all its life this is the newer version the front tang screw goes all the way through to the trigger assembly, only blemish the trigger guard has a couple of rust spots from where it was not wiped down good before storing otherwise gun is spotless see pic perfect bore $850 plus shipping would consider trade for a 20ga/62cal Fowler or trade gun + $ on my end if needed, if your within a couple hours of middle Tn I’ll meet you half way

Is this still available? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back