• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD T/C Hunting Style Peep Sight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling a vintage Thompson Center hunting style tang peep sight in new unused condition. Model #7194 designed to mount on T/C’s Hawken, Renegade, White Mountain Carbine, Pennsylvania Hunter, and Big Boar models. These can also be adapted to fit other black powder side locks such as the Lyman Great Plains Rifle.

The sight is NEW with original (opened) packaging and original instructions. Includes mounting screw and screw-in aperture. I bought this a while back for a rifle that I’ve since swapped off.

T/C hasn’t made these in years and they’re getting hard to find. These peep sights offer precise aiming even in poor light, and are great for older eyes when it becomes hard to focus on open sights.

$150 shipped in the US only.

Payment by PayPal friends and family, Postal Money Order, or personal check (held 10 days).

Attachments

• 1487B66D-3FAB-4C3F-AF73-53377069B0DC.jpeg
    1487B66D-3FAB-4C3F-AF73-53377069B0DC.jpeg
    923.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DEAE352B-B8EB-4010-80FD-24EF029AA0EE.jpeg
    DEAE352B-B8EB-4010-80FD-24EF029AA0EE.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Are these sights available anywhere any more ..lol IKnow but just asking but what other peep sight would you suggest for this gun I, have a 50 caliber ,love this little gun also loads /bullets you used thank you

Back