• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

T/C hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being not real computer literate, how does one respond to a post by another? As in response to someone elses post rather than just the previous one.

Find the post you want to respond to.

At the bottom of it you will see a blue box with several options in it.

Click on the one that says "Reply and a window will open so you can type whatever it is that you want to say.

Clicking on the symbol with several pages in it will also let you reply but it will quote the entire post you clicked on and put your cursor right under it so you can write whatever you want to say.

If there are a lot of posts in a topic, using the "quote" method will make it easier for others to figure out who and what you are responding to.

I did the same thing as Fred suggested when I refinished my Hawken. I took a little off the top of the comb but removed quite a bit of the raised cheek which made the top of the comb much thinner. The picture I'm posting should give you an idea of how much wood was removed from the cheek.
35801915444_bbeff07431_z.jpg
[/url][/img]

Yes TC did in fact make some 32 Cal as I have even seen one. I would guess the 32's to be rare as most are found in Cherokees.

shdwlkr said:
Are you sure your Seneca is .32 caliber, I know many claim that they existed I just have never seen one or had anyone say that they had one.
I know the Seneca was made in .36 and .45 caliber as I have examples of both.
can you post a picture of your .32 caliber Seneca, thanks

I had a .32 cal Seneca, a T/C Custom Shop (Fox Ridge Outfitters) version that had a high-polish bluing on the metal and a fancy walnut stock.

I sold it because I had difficulty loading it (fat fingers, maybe - but I had to really hammer the balls downbore :surrender: )

I also had a .45 Cherokee at the time, but since it also slapped my cheek like a .44 Mag carbine, I sold it after I stumbled across a .45 Seneca which is a joy to shoot.

I since obtained a .36cal Seneca to keep my cherished .45 Seneca company, which was a LOT easier to load than that .32 cal. :v

Latest posts

Back