• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Hawken broken lock...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brokenlaig

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey fellas-
I bought a couple of BP rifles at an auction awhile back, both TC Hawkens in percussion. The one that this post pertains to is a much older .45 with a broken tumbler. I need a new tumbler, and can find them in a couple of places. Does anyone know if the redesign of the locks in the mid-90s changed the design of the tumbler, or was it left alone?
Thank in advance!
:hatsoff:

I'm not sure when the changes took place but this might be an excellant time to take advantage of TC's warranty. I sent them mine and it was back in a week, completely rebuilt....

Don't mess with it or tamper or tinker with it. Just send it to TC as is. Include a note stating it doesn't work.

yep...T/C will fix it, you might not mention the auction thing, though they did fix one of my Renegades knowing it was second hand.

God Bless

Lee

TC will fix you right up, second hand or not. I have bought guns with small parts missing. Just call them up and try to buy the parts and they just send them out free of charge. Great company to deal with :thumbsup:

t/c customer service : 1-866-730-1614 all ya need to know.

I lost the screw-in aperture on my T/C peep, They would not let me buy one, Shipped to me no carge. Great company to deal with.

Latest posts

Back