• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD T/C Hawken 50 cal, Green Mountain Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickKlem

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have a T/C Hawken with a Green Mountain 5o Cal drop in barrel for sale. I am asking $300 plus shipping OBO.

20190723_201929.jpg
20190723_201922.jpg
20190723_201943.jpg
20190723_201958.jpg
20190723_202008.jpg
20190723_202038.jpg

That would depend on where the measurement stops. Either 32 or 33 inch, see below. Thanks for inquiring.

20190725_201920.jpg

what state are you in
Chase, sorry I am at work right now. I will check the shipping rate as soon as I get home today. But on average when I looked it up it was about 15 dollars USPS . I will get back to you in a few hours. It will be shipping from 31909

ok how should i pay? i have cash but if it’s easier i can have my mom pay with her credit card and i pay her back in cash

It really would be best if you carried out your discussion about how to pay for the gun if you would use the Private Message system we have on the forum.

To start a "Conversation" or PM with someone, click on the place where their picture would show, right below their name.
That will open a black window that has several options available. Choose the one that says, "Start a Conversation".
Give it a title like "Your Hawken" and write your questions and thoughts. When your done, send the message just like you were going to post it on the forum.

Check out the image of the letter in the upper right hand area of the forum screen to see if you have any new PM's. You can click on it to get whatever has been mailed to you.
Have fun. :)

Not wanting to start something but my Green Mountain drop in's have a 1:48 ROT.

Also not wanting to start something, but Track of the Wolf lists GM barrels as follows: 45 caliber 1:60, 50 caliber 1:70, and a T/C drop-in 1:66 right hand twist, 32", 5.5 pounds. So, the barrel could be either 1:70 or 1:66, or if custom ordered perhaps a 1:48. I'm surprised the ROT isn't stamped on the barrel as most GM barrels I've seen are marked. I probably just added to the confusion.

I have two green mountain barrels and neither is marked with the ROT.
One of them is only marked with the caliber on a lower flat that is covered by the stock. I bought them used and don't know how old they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back