• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Sunday Go To Meeting bag...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made this bag and assortment of goodies to go with a new fowler I am picking up this weekend. I normally prefer leather straps for the bag, but when I saw this strap it just seemed to really make sense. My kids started calling it my Sunday Go To Meeting setup and it stuck...

sunday_bag.jpg

sunday_1.jpg

sunday_2.jpg

sunday_3.jpg

sunday_4.jpg

ball_bags.jpg

Little better description...
Bag is oil tanned and sewn with artificial sinew because that is what I had. It measures roughly 6" x 9" with a 2" gusset. Ball bags are veg tanned 6 oz cowhide stitched with hemp, dyed medium brown, sealed with 50/50 mix of beeswax and Neatsfoot oil with walnut stoppers. One holds 12 - 80 grain charges of #6 shot and the one with the walnut collar holds 15 .600 round balls. They measure roughly 2 3/4" x 4 1/2". Brush and pick are set in whitetail antler. Pick is hand forged and brush bristles are horsehair.

Great work :hatsoff: Any DNA on the bag ? I could see several poked finger and a few made up cuss word if I attempted one like that :haha:

Back