• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Summertime Smoothies (ended)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jethro, Grizz & many klatch :v this sounds like fun :applause: I will try it tomorrow and get it in the mail as soon as possible :thumbsup:
Nappy

I'm gonna try to get it done this weekend. Especially since I got some free R/balls. :bow: What class will that Pedersoli 10ga fall under?

GW

:hmm: Well, it's definitely Big Honkin'.
:hmm: :hmm: But, it ain't Military.
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: And it ain't a Musket.
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :idunno: GW, You might be in a class of your own...

Jethro,is it okay to fold the targets for mailing or do that make em harder to score?
I aint never mailed a target before so I was just wondering.
Nappy

Nappy, It is OK to fold them, just do not fold them through the big ragged hole you waller out in the center!
:grin:
Grizz

Nappy, just remember, you have to put the targets inside of an envelope before you mail them.

Many Klatch

Yep, and put the stamp on the OUTSIDE of the envelope. :thumbsup:

NO! Don't throw it on the ground and stamp on it! There's these little sticky pieces of paper they sell at the post office... :wink:

you fellers are a wealth of information,thankye!
with you guys helping me I might be able to git this here target to Jethro before the deadline.
mine wont be hard to fold cause there aint no one jagged hole to worry with.
hard after it,
Nappy

Jim, I was all set to participate in your match, made up some targets, cast .600" and .595" RB's, cut patches, etc., but to no avail. The targets I fired were so poor that I'd have been embarrassed to submit them (tossed 'em in the burn barrel at the range). Odd thing is that my GRF .62cal. trade gun usally is a good shooter. Unfortunately I won't have the time to re-enter the match. Maybe another time?

Sorry but y'all are gonna hafta wait a couple more days for the scores.
I didn't have time to finish measuring last night and I'm off to Friendship for a couple days. I'll post results soon as I get back.

Well, I finally got time to do my math so
Here are the RESULTS!

Sighted Smoothbore
1. Deadeye 1.774 :hatsoff:
2. Pete D 3.894

Non Sighted Smoothbore
1. NHHB 2.284 :hatsoff:
2. Deadeye 2.549
3. Robert Iliff 11.224

Big Honkin' Military Musket
1. grzrob 2.127 :hatsoff:
(*) Jethro224 3.495
2. Many Klatch 4.861
3. Danscotgerm 5.196

Some dang fine shootin' boys! :hatsoff: Woulda whupped up on most fellers with rifles. :thumbsup:
Thanks for playing. I hope you all had fun. We'll hafta do this again soon.

Thanks, jethro, for doing these shoots for us. Hope you had a good time at Friendship.
Deadeye

Friendship was a good time as always. I got stocked up on supplies, bought some new gear, burned some powder, and hung out with some good friends. And it never even rained on me while I was there. In fact, the weather was real nice. :thumbsup:
Wish I could have stayed longer.

Back