• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sumbuddy interpret this?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[910263] 1" Replacement Rifle Barrel Renegade .62 caliber
1" - Interchangable Barrel System - Specific round ball twist barrels for Thompson Renegade rifles. Blue finish with adjustable sights and complete with ramrod - .45 CALIBER IBS, Percussion, Smoothbore, BLUED, 32"PRICE: $189.00 See Your Local Dealer
This is confusing me. Something easily done.
Is this a smoothie .62?
Why do it say "- .45 CALIBER IBS" if it's a .62 smoothie?
::

I understand that Green Mountain makes fast twist to .54 and Round Ball twists to .58. the .62 is a smoothie. As well they make smoothbores from .50 up to .62.
: What the replacement barrels are, sorry, except tht the .62's were smooth.
Daryl

Well crapola! So a .62 smoothie it shall be then!
I knew hanging around with the like of you guys would get me into yet another caliber! ::
I gotta have, I just gotta.
I'm hopeless, but you know what? This ain't a dress rehersal. You only go round once so a fella might as well treat himself to what he can and enjoy.
:haha:

Back