• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Success!!!! (caps)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1BadDart

45 Cal.
Reaction score
This AM I had to take my sister to have eye surgery. The surgery was supposed to take an hour to an hour and a half, so I ran a few errands while I was in town. Since I was close, I stopped in the wal-mart on that side of town to see if they had any caps, they didn't last week. Well, this time they did so I bought several tins. I've been looking since early this year, even before I actually had the parts for my .40 build, with no luck finding any. If it weren't for my buddy selling me a few tins to get me started I'd have the flintlock on my rifle instead of the cap lock.

In another cap thread there was a link to check inventory for items at wally world. This AM before I left home, I checked and it showed no caps in stock within an hour of me. If you're using the link to check inventory you may be missing out.

Was in to the local wally world yesterday. They were moving their stock around . The clerk said they had none in inventory and had none scheduled. I check about once a week .

The wal-marts that are semi local to me all have a small area on a rack for muzzleloading supplies.

Even the bigger box "Hunting supply" stores are hit or miss. I got an email notification that my local Academy Sports had them. When I got to the store they were no where to be found. Bait and Switch to get you in the store.

Back