• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Stuck at work

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stykbow

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought a Lyman GPR last week and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. Wouldn’t you know it, here I sit at work and the wife lets me know it just showed up. My productivity level just hit the floor. Can’t wait to get home and check it out

This oughta do it.

1628274521708.png

wm

Why are you online at the forum while at work? We had several people loose their jobs over going on line when they should have been working. While I like this game we play, it is a game and I needed my pay check to be able to play the game. If you loose your job you may end up having to sell the toy! Just have some patience and the gun will be waiting for you when you get home. Remember this is not a game for people in a hurry.

I bought a Lyman GPR last week and have been anxiously awaiting its arrival. Wouldn’t you know it, here I sit at work and the wife lets me know it just showed up. My productivity level just hit the floor. Can’t wait to get home and check it out
Ive been there! Good luck!

We've all been there. Just so happens I have to travel to atlanta for work in a week or two, and I just know my longrifle will arrive just then. I'm going to work as fast and as many hours as possible to get home if it does.

Why are you online at the forum while at work? We had several people loose their jobs over going on line when they should have been working. While I like this game we play, it is a game and I needed my pay check to be able to play the game. If you loose your job you may end up having to sell the toy! Just have some patience and the gun will be waiting for you when you get home. Remember this is not a game for people in a hurry.
Let me put your mind at ease, partner. I’m in no danger of losing my job for taking 2 or 3 minutes to make a post. Your concern for something that’s none of your business has been noted.

Most companies don't mind a person taking a few minutes here and there. It's actually been proven to increase productivity, vs having to stare at a work screen all day.

So I put the rifle together and overall I’m very pleased. Fit and finish are nice. The only flaw I can find is that the rear sight is a little crude on one side. Nothing I can’t fix with a couple of file strokes. Can’t wait to get a chance to burn some powder and see what she’ll do!

Best of luck with it. A GPR was my second ML and that was quite a few years ago. Still got it.

Fleener

Latest posts

Back