• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Stock Blanks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Appalachian

Feral American
Reaction score
It seems the parts market is changing by the day. Stuff is either out of stock or going stupid crazy with pricing.

Any good leads on zero inlet maple full stock blanks?

(Looking for anything plain to 50% curl)

I have had good luck with Dunlap woods craft and pecatonica long rifle supply. what kind of rifle are you planning on building?

I have had good luck with Dunlap woods craft and pecatonica long rifle supply. what kind of rifle are you planning on building?
I posted this right after hanging the phone up with Pecatonica. He figured up my total and it was $115 more than listed on the website. I said thank ya kindly but no.

I posted this right after hanging the phone up with Pecatonica. He figured up my total and it was $115 more than listed on the website. I said thank ya kindly but no.

They lost their webmaster and have been having to deal with inability to manage their site. Been going on quite a while. I'm sympathetic though given that I manage a fairly simple site and it can be time consuming.

I have purchased 16 rifle stocks from Pecatonica with not one complaint. They do not misrepresent stocks.

Latest posts

Back