Stock Blanks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
It seems the parts market is changing by the day. Stuff is either out of stock or going stupid crazy with pricing.

Any good leads on zero inlet maple full stock blanks?

(Looking for anything plain to 50% curl)

Sean E Bug

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have had good luck with Dunlap woods craft and pecatonica long rifle supply. what kind of rifle are you planning on building?

Reaction score
I have had good luck with Dunlap woods craft and pecatonica long rifle supply. what kind of rifle are you planning on building?
I posted this right after hanging the phone up with Pecatonica. He figured up my total and it was $115 more than listed on the website. I said thank ya kindly but no.

Reaction score
I posted this right after hanging the phone up with Pecatonica. He figured up my total and it was $115 more than listed on the website. I said thank ya kindly but no.

They lost their webmaster and have been having to deal with inability to manage their site. Been going on quite a while. I'm sympathetic though given that I manage a fairly simple site and it can be time consuming.

Cpt Flint

40 Cal
Reaction score
I have purchased 16 rifle stocks from Pecatonica with not one complaint. They do not misrepresent stocks.